Marinated with a range of flavors, assorted vegetables are grilled on a skewer.
Recipe Cook Time : 1 Hour
Servings : 2 adults
Ingredients : 1/2 each bell peppers (yellow, red and green), 1 cup mushrooms, 1/2 zucchini, 1/2 yellow squash, 2-3 garlic cloves, 2-3 pieces ginger, 1 onion, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1-2 tsp teriyaki sauce, 1 malta orange, 1 lemon, 1 tbsp orange juice, 1 chilly, 1 tsp light soya sauce
- Add teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger, cracked black pepper, orange juice, lemon zest, season with salt, one chilli,1 teaspoon of light soya sauce, mix all in the grinder.
- Pour the marinade into a glass bowl.
- Marinate all the vegetables: mushrooms, bell peppers, zucchini, and yellow squash, add some cracked black pepper on the top and mix well.
- Finally put the veggies on to the skewers.
- Preheat the grill; place the skewers on to the grill.
- For the basting of the skewers: after a while turn over the skewers, brush some marinade over the vegetables on the skewers and place on the grill.