A great recipe to impress your guests. Mushroom, kidney beans, bell peppers and chillies come together to make a fiery spread.
Recipe Cook Time : 20 Minutes
Servings : 2 adults
Ingredients : 1 bay leaves, 1 onion, 1 Tbsp garlic paste, 1 cup mushrooms, 1 cup bell peppers, 1 cup black beans, 1 cup kidney beans, 1 1/2 Tbsp cumin powder, 1 Tbsp red chilli powder, Parsley, Some coriander, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 cup tomato puree, Thyme, Oregano, 2 tomatoes, Salt and pepper to taste, 1 1/2 cup tomato juice, 2 green chillies
- Heat olive oil. Add bay leaves, onions.
- Mix them well. Then add minced garlic and mushrooms.
- Cover the mix and let mushrooms cook for sometime. Add kidney beans, black beans and bell peppers and mix them well.
- Add cumin, red chilli powder, oregano and thyme leaves to it. Add tomato puree, tomatoes and fresh tomato juice.
- Garnish with green chilli, freshly chopped coriander and serve.